Air conditioning systems today can be very complex requiring attention to detail when installing. Most breakdowns in an air conditioning system are due to poor installation practices. Some companies claim to fame is that they do 1-day installations. Buyer beware! There are so many steps that need to be taken to do the job correctly that cannot possibly be followed if you are completing a job in 1 day no matter how many installation people are assigned. These steps require an ample amount of time to complete and cannot be hurried. If these all-important installation steps are not completed properly or skipped altogether, future problems are inevitable and the sad part is most breakdowns will not usually show up until after the warranty period has expired, leaving the customer holding the bag for repair costs!
Complete Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. make sure these all-important steps are NOT skipped and manufacture installation practices are followed to the letter. These installation practices are what our customers rely on to provide a quality installation every time. We have gone to great expense by purchasing the proper tools and investing in factory training to ensure your new air conditioning system will provide years of uninterrupted service as well as lowering your energy bills. Backed by our Lifetime Workmanship warranty on every installation we perform, you can rest assured you made the right decision.
Our installations include:
- Ductless Mini Split Systems- no air piping or duct system needed. The unit heats and cools in the room(s) are installed. Highly energy efficient, complete temperature control.
- Heat Pump Systems- Great for people with solar systems. The whole system runs off electricity and doesn’t need natural gas lines.
- Ducted Mini Split Systems- same concept as ductless mini-splits systems with the exception that it uses an attic mounted fan coil and small duct system. Great for zoning a home.
- Package Units- These systems combine heating and cooling into one box. Normally are mounted on a rooftop, then ducted into the home.
- R410a refrigerant Condensing Units- These units utilize the latest refrigerant and technology.
Customers looking to upgrade or replace their air conditioning system should consider the following:
- Energy Efficiency- air conditioners are measured in SEER ratings (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating). This not only depends on the outside air conditioner, but a combination of components to achieve desired energy efficiencies. In other words, DO NOT GO BY THE RATING OF THE OUTSIDE UNIT ONLY! The higher the SEER rating the more energy-efficient the system will be.
- Warranty- Top-rated manufacturers will offer a minimum of 10 years on the compressor and working parts. Great installation companies will offer a lifetime workmanship warranty, which means they are confident their installs are to the highest quality available!
- Noise- How loud an air conditioner is may not matter as much to you as it does to our neighbors. Air conditioner sound levels are measured in Decibels and noted on the specs sheet as a dB rating. The lower the number the better.
- Size- We are not talking about physical size but cooling size to handle the heat load on your home. Too small and the unit will never keep up or overcome the heat load. Too large and the unit will short cycle causing it to turn on and off frequently. The peak energy usage from your air conditioner is on startup, once it gets going it can run with a lot less power consumption.
We will work with you to custom design the best and most economical comfort system available today!
Call for a free consultation and make your home the most comfortable place for you and your family.
Manufactures Complete Plumbing Heating and Air Installs: